|Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
||Raw Material:Agricultural Waste
|Type:Commercial Organic Fertilizer
||Specification:Effective bacteria ≥ 2 million/ g,N2.0%, P2O52.
Fertilizers are soil amendments applied to promote plant growth, the main nutrients added in fertilizer are nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium,other nutrients are added in smaller amounts. Ammonia is main source of nitrogen. Urea is the main productfor making nitrogen available to plant. Phosphorous is made available in form of super phosphate, Ammonium phosphate. Muriate of Potash (Potassium Chloride) is used for supply of Potassium.
(1)It has abundant nutrient and long fertilizer efficiency. It can promote the healthy growth of plants stably and continuously.
(2)Activate the soil nutrients and improve the fertilizer using ratio.
(3)Improve the soil structure. Strengthen the water conservation and fertilizer conservation ability.
(4)Strengthen the plants' ability of stress resistance, disease resistance and drought resistance. Prevent plant diseases and insect pests. Lower the production cost.
(5) Reduce farmland pollution. Lower the nitrate and heavy metal content in the soil.
(6) Improve the plant quality and yield.
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
Our Best 6 Organic Fertilizer Choices. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. Jobe's 6028 Organic Vegetable Spikes. Humboldts Secret Golden Tree. SEA-90 Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX 14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Unco Industries Soil Builder Earthworm Castings
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
To that end, here's a list of the best common organic fertilizers and what they offer. Nitrogen (N), Phosphate (P), and Potash (K, potassium) percentages are by
Organic Fertilizer Buying Guide | Planet Natural
Keep reading to review the best fertilizing method for you. ... Organic fertilizers actually improve the soil, while chemical or synthetic fertilizers deplete the soil
10 Best Organic Fertilizers For Your Vegetable Garden
Sep 12, 2018 - 10 Best Fertilizers For Your Organic Vegetable Garden. Liquid Seaweed. Neptune's Harvest SW118 Liquid Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1, 16 Ounce. Bone Meal. Burpee 99951 Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb. Worm Castings. Unco Industries WWSB15LB Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer, 15-Pound
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Best Organic Fertilizers. Feed your garden by choosing natural soil amendments that are rich in nutrients, minerals, and organic matter — not just nitrogen
Top 10 Organic Fertilizers of 2019 | Video Review - Ezvid Wiki
Jun 4, 2019 - Currently, the best organic fertilizer is the Unco Industries Wiggle Worm. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest organic
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang...
- Which Plastics Are Recyclable and Which Aren't?Jan 16, 2020 — Shockingly, only the last three of these plastic groupings are currently recycled: PVC, HDPE and PET. The other three varieties tend to be Plastic Numbers – No 2 - HDPE – High-density...
- Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene - PubMedThe solid-state carcinogenicity effect was not seen as relevant for Polyethylene as used in cosmetics. The available data support the conclusion that What Is Polyethylene & Is It Safe? |...