|Type:Amide Nitrogen Fertilizer
|Package:50kg/ PP Bag
||Supplyability:10000 Ton/Tons Per Month
Ammonium sulphate (ammonium sulfate) as a nitrogen fertilizer, mainly advantage on the agricultural is hygroscopicity is relatively small, not easy to agglomerate, excellent physical properties and chemical stability compared with ammonium nitrate;
As a quick fertilizer, ammonium sulfate is a good biological fertilizer, reaction in the soil of acidic, suitable for alkaline soil and soil carbon. But defect is low nitrogen, but ammonium sulphate also have sulfur which is extremely advantageous to the crops. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, avoid moisture, water, rain and fire. Avoid shipment with acid, alkali class, edible orange mix of chemicals.
1. Are you a trade company or factory?
We are a trade company and we have our own factory.
2. What is your main product?
Ammonium sulphate(featured product)
3. What are your payment methods?
T/T or L/C.
4. How about the packing?
25 kg, 50kg / bag, bulk, etc..
5. How long time you will make shipment?
within 10 days after confirming the order.
Ammonium Sulfate by the Gypsum Process
Ammonium Sulfate by the Gypsum Process. With cheapgypsum and no local sulfur, manufacture of ammonium sulfate from gypsum is profitable. A previous
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
In the direct process the unpurified coke-oven gas is introduced into sulfuric acid to yield ammonium sulfate contaminated by colored tar products. In the indirect
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. It's now less common but especially
Ammonium Sulfate Production
AMMONIUM SULFATE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS. FEECO has been serving the agriculture industry since 1951 through cus- tom processing equipment
Ammonium Sulfate - EPA
Synthetic ammonium sulfate is produced by combining anhydrous ammonia and sulfuric acid in a reactor. Coke oven byproduct ammonium sulfate is produced by reacting the ammonia recovered from coke oven offgas with sulfuric acid
Global Ammonium Sulphate Market by Manufacturers
Feb 21, 2017 - LONDON, Feb. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic chemical compound with the chemical formula (NH4)2SO4
Ammonium Sulfate - International Plant Nutrition Institute
Production. Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been produced for over. 150 years. Initially, it was made from ammonia released
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulfate is produced by three different processes: (1) synthetic manufacture from pure ammonia and concentrated sulfuric acid, (2) as a coke oven
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. .... Ammonium sulfate also is manufactured from gypsum (CaSO4·2H2O). Finely divided gypsum is added to an ammonium carbonate solution. Calcium
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang...
- Which Plastics Are Recyclable and Which Aren't?Jan 16, 2020 — Shockingly, only the last three of these plastic groupings are currently recycled: PVC, HDPE and PET. The other three varieties tend to be Plastic Numbers – No 2 - HDPE – High-density...
- Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene - PubMedThe solid-state carcinogenicity effect was not seen as relevant for Polyethylene as used in cosmetics. The available data support the conclusion that What Is Polyethylene & Is It Safe? |...