|Manufacturing Method:Compound Fertilizer
||Type:Compound Fertilizer With High Nitrogen Content
|Key Word:Amino Acid Chelate Multielements
||Specification:amino acid 25%
The raw materials of this product is amino acid. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
- The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of growth, and severity of deficiency.
- The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants.
- Reduce the rates proportionately when spraying smaller plants.
- Liquid amino acid may be used on legumes, grain crops, root crops, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, woody and herbaceous ornamentals, deciduous fruits, vine crops, tropical and subtropical fruits, and many other crops.
10 Best Organic Fertilizers For Your Vegetable Garden
Sep 12, 2018 - 10 Best Fertilizers For Your Organic Vegetable Garden. Liquid Seaweed. Neptune's Harvest SW118 Liquid Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1, 16 Ounce. Bone Meal. Burpee 99951 Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb. Worm Castings. Unco Industries WWSB15LB Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer, 15-Pound
Top 10 Organic Fertilizers of 2019 | Video Review - Ezvid Wiki
Jun 4, 2019 - Currently, the best organic fertilizer is the Unco Industries Wiggle Worm. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest organic
Organic Fertilizer Buying Guide | Planet Natural
Keep reading to review the best fertilizing method for you. ... Organic fertilizers actually improve the soil, while chemical or synthetic fertilizers deplete the soil
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Best Organic Fertilizers. Feed your garden by choosing natural soil amendments that are rich in nutrients, minerals, and organic matter — not just nitrogen
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
To that end, here's a list of the best common organic fertilizers and what they offer. Nitrogen (N), Phosphate (P), and Potash (K, potassium) percentages are by
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
Our Best 6 Organic Fertilizer Choices. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. Jobe's 6028 Organic Vegetable Spikes. Humboldts Secret Golden Tree. SEA-90 Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX 14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Unco Industries Soil Builder Earthworm Castings
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang...
- Which Plastics Are Recyclable and Which Aren't?Jan 16, 2020 — Shockingly, only the last three of these plastic groupings are currently recycled: PVC, HDPE and PET. The other three varieties tend to be Plastic Numbers – No 2 - HDPE – High-density...
- Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene - PubMedThe solid-state carcinogenicity effect was not seen as relevant for Polyethylene as used in cosmetics. The available data support the conclusion that What Is Polyethylene & Is It Safe? |...