|Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
|Shelf life:Two years
|Transport Package:25kgs bag, 50kgs bag, 500kgs bag
||Specification:Capro Grade/Steel Grade/Cyanuric Acid Grade
Ammonium sulfate , (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen as ammonium cations, and 24% sulfur as sulfate anions.
Note: When ammonium sulphate is used in agriculture,it is not necessary to check the content of Fe,As,heavy metal and water insolubles.
- Technical and Testing Services
- Free samples can be sent to you
- Excellent customer service and after-sales support
- Years of experience in the fertilizer
- Stringent quality control process.
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
China Capro Grade Export Ammonium Sulphate 21% N Fertilizer
China Capro Grade Export Ammonium Sulphate 21% N Fertilizer, Find details about China Ammonium Sulphate, Capro Grade Ammonium Sulphate from Capro
Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade Crystalline | Global Sources
Supply ammonium sulphate caprolactam grade crystalline with low prices packing: 25/50kg pp/pe bags. Quantity:20/25mt/20'fcl. Ammonium sulphate
Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade
Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade CAS No. 7783-20-2. EINECS No.: 231-984-1. Formula: (NH4）2.SO4. Formula weight: 132.14. Properties: White or
Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade - Buy ammonium
Description: Ammonium Sulphate also named ammonium sulfate is a kind of widely used nitrogen fertilizer in agricultural. The chemical formula (NH4) 2 so4. Caprolactam grade Ammonium Sulpahte is the by-product of Caprolactam plant
Ammonium Sulphate (fertilizer grade, steel grade, Caprolactam Grade
Oct 29, 2014 - Ammonium Sulphate (fertilizer grade, steel grade, Caprolactam Grade, compacted granular 3-5mm, 5-7mm, industry grade)
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang...
- Which Plastics Are Recyclable and Which Aren't?Jan 16, 2020 — Shockingly, only the last three of these plastic groupings are currently recycled: PVC, HDPE and PET. The other three varieties tend to be Plastic Numbers – No 2 - HDPE – High-density...
- Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene - PubMedThe solid-state carcinogenicity effect was not seen as relevant for Polyethylene as used in cosmetics. The available data support the conclusion that What Is Polyethylene & Is It Safe? |...